Sunday, November 15, 2009

Haven't posted for a few days, but even still not much to talk about.Went to have a foot massage on Thursday night with Kath, Meg, and Ash and that was very relaxing. I went to Kathys after and spent the night and we went to Portland on Friday for Rutgers drs appt. After Rutgers appt we went to ACMoore for some scrapbooking stuff. Kathy came back to the house for a little while to visit. Nicole's shower was Saturday and that was the only real thing going on. The shower went over very nice, no major arguements, the food was good and there was some people there that I hadn't seen for a while so it was nice to see them. I think today is going to be a LAZY day. I have nothing planned and Dave is working on the 2nd bathroom. The toilet isn't working correctly so hoping its just the valve and not that the septic needs to be pumped. I will know soon enough, hes been working on it for about 2 hours. Praying for just a slow toilet. Actually changing the subject, I got a letter from my disability insurance and they are only willing to pay from the lower payout vs the higher payout due to when I made a change on my policy. Because I changed in Jan 2009, I can only collect on what the policy was in 2008 because you have to have the diagnosis for 1 year with no claim. Cost me $200 per month by only being able to collect the lower amount. I may have to call and dispute that since I paid the premium for the higher amount. Insurace will screw you any way they can

No comments:

Post a Comment