Monday, September 21, 2009

I have had a very good afternoon today. Got some disability paperwork started, mailed some things for work, dropped papers off at drs, got radiation treatment, went to lunch with Chuck at Longhorns (I think my new fave place.), came home and went for walk with Janie, filled my pill slots and now I'm relaxing. Trying not to do toooo much, but enough to stay busy so I can sleep well at night. My sister Kathy is coming down tomorrow so I am excited to see her. Shes bringing Zoe and Rutger so it will be a fun visit. She will take me to my radiation treatment tomorrow so another one will be down. Looks like I have 9 radiation left, but that could change? Tomorrow is my last whole brain and on Wednesday I start some new radiation so I'm not sure what or how that will be. Wait and see I guess. I see Dr. Mandell tomorrow too so I may have some new plan or more questions after tomorrow but for now thats whats on the agenda. Garrett at soccer practice right now, and Ashlee had to go to Auburn for something so the kids should be home shortly. Dave is down visiting Uncle Norm as he came home from hospital yesterday. I know he hates the hospital---who doesn't. I guess Unc can't work for 3 weeks, POOR Laurie, I know that is gonna be tough having Unc around for 3 weeks unable to work. Uncs not one to sit around and do nothing. I'm thinking of ya! Well, gonna go think about supper now, so off for now.........

No comments:

Post a Comment