Monday, September 28, 2009

Today is a good day. Yesterday was very good. I did scrapbooking with Gail, Crystal, and Megan and it was exactly what I needed. We spent 3 hours and I was feeling really good and slept great last night. It was much better for me to do it with the girls cuz it helped with ideas, we bounced stuff off each other and I was really happy with the 2 pages I got done. We are going to try to do another scrapbook date, but not sure when yet. My head itches like crazy right now with the hair loss. I wish it would just come out, but it is taking its sweet time. I see Dr. Erickson today so I might have new information, hopefully good news, and I have to say I really do feel better than I did 2 weeks ago. My biggest challenges right is the memory, although I do think it has gotten better. I also find I have to move slower as my balance is off but that is manageable. Not sure if they will adjust my meds at all as they seem to be working good right now and I hate to make changes if things are working. I guess my next step with Dr. Erickson now is to decide if we will do chemo long term or just the 4 week plan. Hopefully we will talk about that today. Dave is taking me to the drs today so hopefully he can hear first hand what the dr says and it might ease his mind. He still has questions that really don't have answers yet, and he is struggling with that. He has been my rock though and I know I wouldn't have been able to get through all this without his incredible support. Love ya Dave!!!!

1 comment: