Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Was quite busy yesterday which was good cuz I slept quite good last night. Still up early but good sleep when I did sleep.Plans for Tracey, Wendy, Denise, and Mom(Virg) to come visit is closer in the works. Looks like they will make it for a 4 day weekend so I am excited that we will get to spend some fun time together. This is going to be a true fun visit and I can't wait to just have fun with them. My head is still driving me crazy because of the itchiness, but think that will subside after radiation finishes. Head is very dry and red(actually my head is white and my face is red). I saw Dr. Mandell yesterday and the plan is to finish radiation on Friday and then she will schedule me for a CT scan to see if we can notice any decrease in tumor size. I think it must be helping because my symptoms have improved but please pray for positive news anyway. I think Dave will feel better too once I have scan and he knows one way or the other if this seems to be working. Ok, I'm watching Kevin on Channel 6 weather and hes saying maybe SNOW tonight. It would be just a dusting but come on!!!!!! I am planning on going to the Harvest Dinner on Friday (Yeah), and then the Skosh show on Saturday so I am thrilled to have plans and honered that these events are being put on for myself and family. The support in this town is amazing and I am proud to say I am from Buckfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment