Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Up early today, my head is so itchy its driving me crazy. The skin on my head is very dry from chemo and hair stuble is still falling out so it is very dry and itchy. I did buy some aloe/anti-itch cream for it and that definitely helps. I just have to remember only 4 more treatments and then radiation will be done. Had a good visit with Dr Erickson yesterday. Treatment plan seems to be going as well as we had hoped. Will continue on Temodar (chemo pill) for up to 6 months. Pretty strong medication but definitely worth the benefit. Plan still seems on track so news is good. I still feel very good with the reduction of steroids so the steroids must be doing their thing by reducing the swelling. I have had no headache either so that is really good. Other than a little fatigue, I really feel pretty good. Kathy is taking me to treatment today and we are meeting Aunt Deb for lunch. Its always a fun day to meet up with Aunt Deb and I know with the 3 of us together we will def have a good time. I actually have a plan for everyday this week I think which is good so long as I can stay busy.This weekend is packed, I am going to the Harvest Dinner on Friday, and the Skosh show on Saturday. If anyone has the opportunity they should try to get to the Skosh show. These kids are so amazingly talented and its a guaranteed good time. Guess I'm gonna go watch Kevin and see what he says about the weather for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment