Thursday, September 24, 2009

May do 2 posts today as I am up very early this am. I fell asleep about 10 pm (yeah), took meds at 12 midnight and slept til 5 am. That was a good 7 hours sleep so Im feeling good so far this am even though its only 5 am now. My sister Kathy is coming down today and taking me to treatment and I think she may look for a new vehicle too. She has had crappy luck this last 2 weeks with cars and now she may end up getting new and good for her. Her vehicle was damaged in an auto accident so Marc may get a new vehicle (at least new to him). Kathy says its Marcs turn to get the new car so shes really looking out for him. Right now they are borrowing a car thats a 2-seater and with 7 kids and 2 adults its an impossible fit. Hopefully her & Marc find something they like soon. All Kathy's kids are in school now except 2 so when she comes to visit now she only has Zoe and Rutger. It almost seems weird that she has only 2 little ones with her. Haven't heard from Janie yesterday so hoping all is well with her. I am a little worried as I also haven't seen her on Facebook so Janie I hope things are still ok with you. My thoughts are with you Janie. Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment