Saturday, September 26, 2009

sleeping

Having trouble getting on a sleep routing now. I am getting enough sleep, its just at weird times. I fell asleep about 11 pm last night but am wide awake since 3:30 this am. Tried to fall back asleep, but not happening. I find I am falling asleep earlier, but also getting up earlier. I need to try to get back on routine with sleeping. Luckily I can take a nap during the day if I need it. So far I have been handling radiation well. I only have 5 treatments left and honestly I still feel quite well. I do feel that my memory is better than it was, but obviously not great. I believe the more I use it and the more exercise the brain gets the better, so I am trying to do things that stimulate brain activity. Tim and Candy came by last night to visit and for supper then we played cards. It was a really fun night, alot of laughing and I needed that. Plus we had a smorgasbord for supper and everyone was really happy with a GREAT meal. Ashlee and Garrett have a soccer game today so excited to see them both play. Should be a good game too its against Richmond. Hoping good games from both teams (boys and girls). Hair is driving me crazy right now. It is falling out splotchy and I look like I have the mange. Don't mind that its falling out, just wish it would all come out cuz it looks crazy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment