Friday, September 18, 2009

Well, just got back from another radiation treatment. Went smooth so thats good. Wore my breast cancer shirt the boys and girls soccer team made for me and it was a huge hit at the hospital. They all thought that it was so awesome to see such support from high school kids. I agree. Dad got me to radiation safely this am, he actually does ok if he has enough time and knows where hes going. I also think it helps him be a part of this by taking me to some of my appointments and I certainly appreciate the ride. A little scary but not bad. Probably gonna go find some lunch, Ash just stopped in to grab something and now shes back out the door. Always on the go!

2 comments:

  1. The shirt idea is awesome!!!
    What a great team.
    Good job Chuck!
    Dad wants to help and feel needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things went well. Your dad gives new meaning to "take you time". It's a good trait to have. Stay positive! I'm thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete