Saturday, September 19, 2009

Well today has gone well so far. I slept weird last nite fell asleep about 11pm and up at 4:30ish, but felt the sleep was good solid sleep. Have been up all day, but still doing ok. Went to a service for a friend who lost her battle to this terrible disease today and it was very sad but also comforting to see and feel the love and warmth in that room. There was alot of family and friends there and that is what is should be about is celebrating the life, not the death. I know I'm getting deep here, but its where I'm at right now. Had a great lunch at the reception after, great job to the family. Food is always a great comforter- just look at the size of me... Went to Walmart after to pick up prescription and I think I have invested enough money in Walmart that I must be a partner or something. Ashlee went to North Conway with Kyle and his family today so I hope they had fun. Megan and Marc went to a wedding (beautiful day for a wedding), and Garrett had a soccer game which Bucks dominated at today. Garrett scored and he plays defense haha. Hats off to Dave for all his patience. I don't think he was aware of how many patience he had until now. He has put up with alot of my problems always keeping it cool and being respectful to my and my deficits. When I have to ask him something 10 times over and he just answers me like its the first time, then I know he really does love me. (Not that I did ever doubt it). So to everyone who sees Dave out there, pat him on the back too cuz I couldn't ask for a better husband. Signing off for now........

No comments:

Post a Comment