Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wanted to mention that I got to go to the boys and girls soccer games yesterday and it was fun. Girls played stronger than I've seen so that was good, unfortunately we still lost in double overtime 3-2 but they def put on a show for the spectators. The boys game was a little more successful as they won. I think the score was like 5-2 but the boys did great. Garrett amazes me how tough he is. He gets knocked down and he bounces right back up like a champ. Ashlee seemed to trust her knee a little more yesterday. Even though mentally she knows its fine, I still see a little reservation, however, I saw more of the "old" Ashlee yesterday than I have so far. I definitely think she is on her way to 100%. Also, I really want to acknowledge Nate Corson in the boys game yesterday. He had a couple saves that were literally INCREDIBLE!!! You played outstanding Nate! You made for an exciting game! Just want to say to both boys and girls teams thanks for putting on a good game of soccer for the fans!

2 comments:

  1. hey, i figured out how to post a comment!! My first subscription to a blog. smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Julie, Welcome to the blog world. Its actually pretty neat. I have never blogged before this either and I actually enjoy it and I get to practice my reading and writing.LOL

    ReplyDelete