Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Saw Dr. Mandell yesterday, a few plan changes but still happy with progress. Very excited for today because I am going to wee my work friends this afternoon. I have radiation then visiting with them for a few. Its amazing how much our work friends become such strong people in our lives. If your fortunate to have a good workplace like I have, they are definately more than just co-workers. They know more about my life than some of family (Poor co-workers haha). I have to say my entire workplace and the company in general has been very supportive. Even though it is a nonprofit agency I feel they consider their employees interest and that is important to me. I am not sure that work will be something I can tackle after all this, but I'm hoping for some type of work stimulation. I think the more exercise the brain can have, the better and boy do I need to exercise my brain for this job!!! I honestly believe thats why I am doing so well right now is because my job did require ALOT and now its paying off. I slept rally good last night up at midnight for meds and then fell back to sleep around 1 am and up for good at 6 am but good solid sleep again. I think staying busy daily helps me sleep well at night too so I'm gonna stick to this routine for now.

1 comment:

  1. Just reread my post, realize it says I am going to wee my work friends today, should say SEE. I promise not to wee on you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete