Sunday, September 27, 2009

Up early today, can't seem to sleep was up at midnite and again about 4 this am. Will plan for a nap sometime today. Dave has alot he wants to get done today. Ashlees car needs new struts so that is first on his plan today. Hope they are an easy job for him. It is suppose to rain today, but hoping its not an all day rain event or heavy rain. I am scrapbooking with Gail, Crystal and Megan tonight so that will be fun. Not sure how I'll do with the layouts as I normally take a long time to decide what and how I want things so this will be interesting, but I'm excited the girls are coming to do it with me. New ideas are always good and I need some new ideas. I'm not a big scrapbooker, but I do like it and find it relaxing. I just take a while to get a page done. Megan can do about 3 pages to my one, HAHA. Will let everyone know how the scrapbooking party goes and hopefully I get a couple pages done tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment