Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday

ok, now its COLD outside. What a change in the weather just overnite. I knew it was coming but it is darn cold out this am. Just watched weather though and suppose to warm up and be nice day today do thats good. I guess its safe to take my AC out of the window now, hah. I actually like the cool weather but not the cold. It makes my bones hurt and I'm feeling it today. Legs are a little achey. Have to make a trip to Auburn either today or tomorrow to get more meds. Seems like I run out of something everyday, gotta get a better handle on the medication supply. Excited to see Dennis and Lorana today. They are coming to visit and I always love to see them. Even though we don't see each other often, I value and love my time with them. I may not tell Dennis enough, but he is a huge part of my life and I love being able to see him and the time he spends with us and the kids. Dave just came in and he has decided to get moving early. He woke up with a cold sore on his lip and man it looks painful. Thats gotta suck. Well, guess I'm gonna sign off for now. I'm sure I'll be back on later.

3 comments:

  1. It is freezing over here also! I don't think we had summer this year! We are waiting for it to warm up so we can take Derrick for a 4 wheeler ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its suppose to get nice later this afternoon, so I hope you guys get to take Derrick for his 4 wheeler ride. I know he loves it and it really is suppose to get nicer out today. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...What a difference from morning to afternoon. Nice, warm and sunny. We went for a nice ride! How was your visit with Dennis?

    ReplyDelete