Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can't believe this weather! It is fall but feels like early winter. I like the cool weather but this is a bit early. Also, it is dark out still at 6 am which stinks too. I hate it when its still dark out when you wake up.To top it off, we turn the clocks back soon too so the days are definitely getting shorter. I was itchy this morning, so I think a lot of the peeling is getting near the end. My skin is still dry and flaky but getting there now. I get to see Kathy today. Shes making fish chowder for lunch so will get to eat lunch with her, Dad and the kids. She made a corn chowder for dad since he doesn't like fish. I'm surprised he agreed to lunch with us, but he was all for it. I worked on scrapbooking some yesterday. I completed one page with Breast Cancer as the theme of the page and I think it came out pretty good. I had some pics from the walk on my camera that I printed on my printer that I was able to use. I am going to do a separate book for the breast cancer/walk. I have to be in the mood to scrapbook and I was yesterday. Usually once I get started I do ok, its just the beginning that slows me down. My mouth is still messed up, but getting better. It would be nice if I could have a little bit of taste. I can tell texture and some taste, but mostly everything tastes the same. I am hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment