Friday, October 30, 2009

So today is one of those good day/bad days. I had a good day up until about 3:30 then it went down hill from there. This am, I went with Chuck to Auburn, got a few odds & ends for the house, and just got to be out. Came home around 1:30 and Meg was on her way home from college and was going to go to south paris to visit her work, so I rode to my work with her to visit with everyone at my office. It was an EXCELLENT visit and I had a great time visiting with everyone. They treated me to 2 beautiful baskets of goodies and just the warmth from everyone was very nice. I really love those guys. Everyone who was there, thanks so much for the little things that you all do, as they mean the most. While I was at the CareerCenter, I got a call from Ashlee she had been in a car accident. Luckily no injuries, and seems to be on the moderate side as far as how bad it was. Ashlee and Tyler hit head on in the school parking lot. Not clear who, if either was really at fault. I hope it will all come out in the wash. I know Tylers air bag deployed and Ashlee damaged the radiator and the whole front end of her car. The police did come and we had to file a report and report it to insurance too. Garrett was with Ashlee and he got a little seat belt rash but luckily both him and Ash were wearing their seatbelts. Tyler drove his car off and we hauled Ashlees away. Needless to say, it has been an exciting day. Dave is pretty stressed and tomorrow is opening day for hunting, so he is hunting for the day. As for me, I'm looking at a quiet mundane day, and right now that is looking pretty darn good!!!!!

1 comment: