Sunday, October 4, 2009

Have had a turn of events in the last 2 days.Face and neck broke out in large hives and red and face swelled severely. I came to the hospital saturday night and they admited me and looks like I'll be here till at least Monday. I look like Will Smith from Hitch! Also my face is so dried and burned it is unbelievable pain.Dr is going to run some tests later to determine what might be triggering this severe reaction. I know it is driving me crazy! Dave is my back scratcher!Also my mouth is swollen,lips are huge and blistered raw. It sucks to say the least. I just wish things would improve!Want to thank everyone who went to the benefit show and the harvest dinner. Both events were well attended and its great to see community come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment