Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling pretty good today,just itchy mostly and the pain from the burns and dryness. Each day seems to get better. I will have the next 2 weeks to recover as I am on hold for all treatment until we get this cleared up good. Dr Erickson wants to start on a fresh clean plate and I agree with her. I still need to have a CT scan before we do anything next anyway and that has to be scheduled. My hands are a little shaky, more so than before, but Dr. E says that is from the steroids. Its not bad, just an annoyance. Ashlee had to do a school project and she did it on the breast cancer walk and her project came out really nice. She used pics from the walk. Was hoping to go see Kathy today, but I had no ride there, Chuck was working and I asked Dad but he had to work too, so Dad is taking me up on Thursday to visit with Kath. I was thinking about doing a scrapbook page today if I can get my thoughts together enough to do what I want. Its hard for me to express ideas. I know what I want but sometimes can't get it that way. Keep practicing I guess. I did get some new materials Sunday, so I guess I'll go see what I can get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment