Saturday, October 31, 2009

So I must say it really doesn't feel like Halloween. Luckyily Garrett and Ashlee are doing the Haunted Hayride event so at least there is some Halloween spirit. We rarely get many trick or treaters anyway, but it just seems like Halloween came quickly and quietly this year. Megan went to Marcs to help pass out candy and they get alot of trick or treaters. I had a pretty lazy day, but feel like I got some good rest today. I feel more rested and my face doesn't seem quite so numb today.Ashlee is still pretty stressed about her accident. I know shes worried and I've tried to let her know its out of her hands now and to relax. It was an accident and we will get through this. I can't believe tomorrow is November 1st already! Soon we will have snow on the ground. HATE the thought of that. Also gonna have to find out the car situation for Ashlee as she may have to drive the van for a bit. I can't believe in 2 months Garrett will be 15 and can drive. Maybe no more drivers in this family. Enough. Clocks turn back one hour tonight and it will be dark out even earlier now. Days already seem so short. Guess I'll veg out the rest of the night since its already 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment