Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow, a new month! I can't believe September is over and we are now into October! I screwed up a little yesterday. I forgot to take my morning meds and I got a headache around 11, saw dr mandell told her about it nor realizing i had forgotten meds, told me to take meds immediately which i did and all is well now. No headache. It is the first time I have forgotten to take meds so I really need to be more careful it doesn't happen again. Also since I did get headache when I forgot meds, we have decided to keep steroids at 16mg per day for now. I went out on a limb yesterday and called Cancer Treatment Centers of America and spoke with them. I may meet with them in a few weeks to see if I may benefit from a visit with them. Not sure if I would get any benefit from it but I figured I want to at least check it out. They are very informed and I feel more comfortable about talking with them, now that I've started. I guess in the back of my mind I've never been sure that they are legit, but I do know Natalie Lowell met with them and so I guess I can at least check it out. Excited for this weekends events. I am going to a benefit dinner on Friday in my honor (Harvest Dinner) which I am proud to attend and also on Saturday, Skosh is puttng on a show in my honor. That should be a fun night as those kids are very talented. Should be a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment