Monday, October 19, 2009

Well,, the inlaws have hit the road and are on their way back to NY. It was a VERY good visit and went well. We had a good time, got a lot of shopping in, and had some good eat out dinners. Mostly casual, but good food and company.I think Wendy enjoyed her shopping excursion the most. She is quite a shopper. Gram got tired from all the walking and I can definitely relate as I was tired too. I feel a little better today, but its only 6 am. My face and chest are starting to look more like normal. I am still sporting a rash on my feet that I have to ask Dr Erickson about. I think it is still the Stephen Johnson syndrome. Just want to watch it and make sure it doesn't become larger, more itchy or spread to other parts. So long as it doesn't get any worse or spread I think I'll be ok. I see Dr. Erickson today, i think just to check in and decide if I still want to try the treatment plan of 5 days of temodar, then off for 3 weeks, the 5 days of temodar again with another 3 weeks off. Plan would be to try this for 6 months. Right now Dr. E wants to get me healthy enough to be able to handle any of the side effects temodar may have. Gonna be quiet here shortly as Meg is heading back to college, and Ash and Gar are heading to school, so home alone today. May watch a movie. I think I will watch "The Proposal" as we bought that yesterday. Keep sending positive thoughts cuz I hope its working!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment