Friday, October 2, 2009

Guess I'm up for the day. Have been awake since midnite and up off and off since then. Its 4:30 now and I can't get back to sleep so I guess I'm up for the day.Dad took me to radiation yesterday and we also ran some errands. He also took me over to buy a lobster to bring home to cook for lunch. Boy was it good, even though the taste was off from what I know it should be. LAST treatment today, Yeahh. It is at 8 am so I can get it and be done!!!!! My sister Kathy is coming down this am with her whole gang and spending the entire day. It is going to be fun with her here all day. I am anxious to see the kids, but Kaelynn especially as she has become my little buddy. My benefit dinner is this evening and I am honored to go to it. This town and the people in it are amazing! Talk about close knit community. This blog was started just to keep me busy, but it has turned inot more than that for me. I actually look forward to writing in it and it keeps my brain working. I see Dr. Mandell today and not sure what will happen after today. I have spoken with Cancer Treatment Centers of America and am considering meeting with them just to see what they say. They will fly Dave & I to Philadelphia to be evaluated, but now it is a timing thing. CTCA wants to see me before I start any new treatment, so it will be up to me & the drs to time this correctly. I have about a 10 day window to decide and get things moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment