Friday, October 23, 2009

Went to Chatham yesterday to visit with Kathy and she made fish and corn chowder. The fish was excellent and hit the spot. I did get a little tired by afternoon, but slept good last night. I missed Kaelyn because she was in school, but she called me to tell me she missed me and next time I need to come when she is home so she can visit with me. She is such a cutie!She has a soccer game on Saturday that I'd love to go to, but don't know if I can get there or not. I hat not being able to drive. Technically i can still drive, but not sure if I trust myself. I don't even dare to go to Tiltons. Chuck is going to pick me up later today so I can go to the bank, and if we have time he may run me over to the CareerCenter so I can pick up some miscellaneous things. I am not sure I will be able to get back to work, so I guess I can bring some stuff home. My mouth and blisters are getting better. My taste buds are just starting to come back so I can eat some regular food now. Brady & Bailey are driving me crazy right now. They were accustomed to me not being home and they were fine at night when we got home. Now that I am home everyday, they are very "needy" as in they want to be with me ALL the time. And thy need me to pet them and be in the same room as them. Baileys nervous energy is driving me crazy! She won't let me out of her sight. Guess thats all for now........

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are starting to feel better! I'm praying for you Heidi, take care.

    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete