Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Had an outing yesterday, Chip had to do some sales calls in Portsmouth NH so I rode to NH with him just to get out of the house. It was nice just being out, but I did get tired. Its better than just sitting at home though which is what I think may happen today. Dave went for his massage yesterday which he said was nice. He said the lady that gave him a massage was like 70 though and I laughed at that. I think today will just be a quiet day which is ok with me as I could use a lazy quiet day. In the mood for scrapbooking today so think that will be on the agenda today. Also have to call my work to get a few things regarding my disability started and/or straightened out. Wanna get in touch with the girls at work as I would like to spend maybe 1/2 day over there just to hang out. Maybe on day next week I could ride over with Paula(Marc mom) and one of the girls could bring me home after lunch. If you girls read this, how does that sound for one day? Ashlee has been busy with the Haunted Hay Ride. That is coming up this weekend and she has been working hard on that. She had a frustrating few days as she has a lot on her plate and she feels overwhelmed. She says I'm being hard on her, I don't think I am, but I will try to back off a little. It just seems like she is gone all the time and really doesn't have time for home. I forget so much that Ashlee gets frustrated with me very easily. I admit I forget ALOT, but she has very little patience so that is a bad combination for her and I. We will just have to work on it a little bit more. It will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment